We are looking for kind, energetic and enthusiastic individuals to become part of our caring support team at EnhanceAble. No experience necessary, as you will receive an in depth induction, shadowing and ongoing training.
- Daytime rate: £8.91 – £10.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
- A contract with regular hours (no zero hour)
- Paid mileage, business insurance and breakdown cover
- Pension scheme (employer contributes 5%)
- Paid holidays
- Bank holidays paid at double the hourly rate
- Optional free uniform
- In depth induction
- Core and ongoing additional training
- Career development
- Qualifications (Care Certificate and NVQ)
- Building professional relationships with regular clients
- Open door policy and a supportive staff team
We welcome applicants to apply for full time, part time, mornings, evenings, weekends or waking nights.
Our care has a strong focus on the social aspect of life, ensuring the people we support enjoy our company and feel fulfilled. We support people to take part in leisure activities and meet up with friends. We also support people with the more practical side of life, such as providing personal care, medication administration, cleaning and meal prep.
These values underpin everything that we do:
- EnhanceAble values inclusion; we believe that diversity adds richness to our service
- We see every person as unique; we recognise that everyone’s needs are different
- We are creative and innovative; we constantly look for new and better ways to work
- We are flexible and adaptable; we recognise that people’s needs continually change
If you share our philosophy and have a passion and commitment to working professionally within the social care field we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: FTE – £18,532.80 to £20,800.00
Please click on the link below to download our application form.
Once completed please return by email, confirming in the subject line – Application form and the job title you are applying for: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role further please email us or contact the office on 0208 547 3014.