How can EnhanceAble help me?
It’s not easy to find someone you can trust to look after a loved one who has a disability.
If you’re a parent or a carer, we’re here for you – to help you as much as the individual who uses our services.
- We’re here to help people of all ages – we’re talking about from ages 5 to 95. And beyond. Specifically, children, teenagers, young adults and adults.
- We’re here to help those of you living in Kingston and Richmond and the surrounding areas.
- Our service goes beyond what you might expect. After all, we’re a charity, wholly committed to helping people to improve the quality of their lives and – across all our services – we are proud of our highly tailored approach.
- We have two respite houses – one for children, one for adults – which are there to support you as a family to have the short break you are looking for. We also offer daytime services.
- The quality of our staff is exceptional. We do not use temporary agency staff. Our highly trained staff love what they do, and stay responsive to each individual’s changing needs.
- Meeting other families is an important aspect of our work. At EnhanceAble friendships often spring up – not only amongst the service users – but also between fellow parents and carers.
For children and teenagers
For young adults and adults
1 to 1 Support
Short breaks and Respite
If you think we can help you, do get in touch. (And you may want to first see our FAQs below.)