How can EnhanceAble help me?
It’s not easy to find someone you can trust to look after a loved one who has a disability.
If you’re a parent or a carer, we’re here for you – to help you as much as the individual who uses our services.
- We’re here to help people of all ages – we’re talking about from ages 5 to 95. And beyond. Specifically, children, teenagers, young adults and adults.
- We’re here to help those of you living in Kingston and Richmond and the surrounding areas.
- Our service goes beyond what you might expect. After all, we’re a charity, wholly committed to helping people to improve the quality of their lives and – across all our services – we are proud of our highly tailored approach.
- We have two respite houses – one for children, one for adults – which are there to support you as a family to have the short break you are looking for. We also offer daytime services.
- The quality of our staff is exceptional. We do not use temporary agency staff. Our highly trained staff love what they do, and stay responsive to each individual’s changing needs.
- Meeting other families is an important aspect of our work. At EnhanceAble friendships often spring up – not only amongst the service users – but also between fellow parents and carers.
For children and teenagers
Chloe Moss or Carrie Milne
020 8547 3014
For young adults and adults
1 to 1 Support
Jina Glashier or Barbara Valin
020 8541 3334
020 8546 7350
Short breaks and Respite
020 8224 6249
If you think we can help you, do get in touch. (And you may want to first see our FAQs below.)